"XP-DXXG10-40 Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) transceivers are compatible with the Small Form Factor Pluggable Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA). The transceiver consists of four sections: the LD driver, the limiting amplifier, the DFB-EML laser and the PIN photo-detector .The module data link up to 40km in 9/125um single mode fiber. This module is designed for single mode fiber and operates at a nominal wavelength of 100GHz ITU Grid, C Band DWDM wavelength. The optical output can be disabled by a TTL logic high-level input of Tx Disable. Tx Fault is provided to indicate that degradation of the laser. Loss of signal (LOS) output is provided to indicate the loss of an input optical signal of receiver or the link status with partner."
● Switch to Switch Interface
● 10GBASE-LR/LW & 10G Ethernet
● Switched Backplane Applications
● Router/Server Interface
● Other Optical Links"
● Up to 11.1Gbps Data Links
● Up to 40km transmission on SMF
● Power dissipation < 1.5W
● DWDM EML Laser and PIN receiver
● Metal enclosure, for lower EMI
● 2-wire interface with integrated Digital Diagnostic monitoring
● Hot-pluggable SFP+ footprint
● Specifications compliant with SFF 8472
● Compliant with SFP+ MSA with LC connector
● Single 3.3V power supply
● Case operating temperature range:
● Commercial: 0°C to +70°C
● Extended: -10°C to +80°C
● Industrial: -40°C to +85°C"
● Data Rate:10Gb/s
● Low End Case Temperature (°C):0
● High End Case Temperature (°C):+70
● Voltage Supply:3.3
● Wavelength:DWDM Band"