"XP28BI-2733(3327)G25-10 Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) transceivers are compatible with the SFP28 Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA). The transceiver consists of four sections: the LD driver, the limiting amplifier, the DFB laser and the PIN photo-detector .The module data link up to 10KM in 9/125um single mode fiber. The optical output can be disabled by a TTL logic high-level input of Tx Disable. Tx Fault is provided to indicate that degradation of the laser. Loss of signal (LOS) output is provided to indicate the loss of an input optical signal of receiver or the link status with partner."
● Switch to Switch Interface
● Switched Backplane Applications
● Router/Server Interface
● Other Optical Links
● Up to 25.78Gbps Data Links
● Up to 10km transmission on SMF
● 1270nm/1330nm DFB Laser and PIN receiver
● Metal enclosure, for lower EMI
● 2-wire interface with integrated Digital 6.Diagnostic monitoring
● Hot-pluggable SFP28 footprint
● Specifications compliant with SFF 8472
● Compliant with SFF-8402 with LC connector
● Single 3.3V power supply
● Power dissipation < 1.5 W
● Case operating temperature
● Commercial: 0°C to +70°C
● Extended: -10°C to +80°C
● Industrial: -40°C to +85°C"
● Data Rate:25Gb/s
● Low End Case Temperature (°C):0
● High End Case Temperature (°C):70
● Voltage Supply:3.3
● Wavelength:1270nm/1330nm Band"